CREATING HEALTHY HUMANS
PRECONCEPTION HEALTH COACHING
Book your 15 MIN CONULT to ensure we are the right fit for you.
Everyone wants to promise pregnancy.
WHILE THAT’S THE GOAL,
Our approach leads to better pregnancy and birth outcomes, as well as healthier babies.
JUST LIKE EACH COUPLE WE HAVE THE HONOR TO WORK WITH,
The unique experience, lens, and evidence-informed practices we use create amazing outcomes.
WANT TO LEARN MORE? POSSIBILITY WAITS…
Find out if we are the right fit for you.
Have you heard any of these Fertility Myths?
• Fertility Myth #1: Your first pregnancy will dictate any future pregnancies.
Sometimes the scariest part of becoming pregnant a second time is the fear of reliving your first pregnancy. I hear a LOT of moms who have had such a bad first pregnancy, they are scared (and rightfully so!) to have a second pregnancy. The truth is, with preconception work done prior to pregnancy, we have a very low rate of moms not feeling well in pregnancy, but if they do, there is typically an easy fix to improve it!
• Fertility Myth #2: My husband has sperm issues, or I’ve had multiple miscarriages – I’ve been told there is nothing that can be done naturally.
This is also a common concern we hear. The truth is, any time someone improves their diet, mindset, and lifestyle habits, they will achieve greater health. I specifically address issues like these and what to do in those situations, and what has worked in our clinical setting. We work in cycles of 120 days as your egg quality has been shown to change every 120 days – the hard part we have is to try to prevent pregnancy for 120 days!
• Fertility Myth #3: Lifestyle changes will never be enough for conception to happen without medication.
Scientific research shows preconception work will dramatically improve your chances of a natural conception taking place, and some studies report as much as an 81% increase. It also doesn’t have be an either/or situation. If fertility methods like IVF are needed, research shows you are 47.1% more likely to be successful. It’s about finding balance in the best of both worlds!
• Fertility Myth #4: No one has found a reason for my infertility, so IVF is my only option.
That’s ok! There are tons of reasons people are diagnosed as “infertile” or challenged with fertility. Of the unexplained infertility couples who have worked with us, The great news is, we address the root cause, so regardless of the reason or unknown reason, you will benefit!
•Fertility Myth #5: Medical intervention has the best chance at success when it comes to fertility.
No one can guarantee conception, not even the most sophisticated medical interventions. What I can guarantee you is you will be significantly better prepared for pregnancy through this new understanding and information. We’ve proven over and over again, outcomes are significantly better when utilizing preconception work – on the quality of the pregnancy and in the health of mom and baby.
Prepare to conceive a radiantly healthy baby
We’ve never lived in a time that we have had sicker kids. Right now our kids are dealing with more adult-onset diseases like cancer, autoimmune issues, and diabetes than ever before.
1 in 5 adults are dealing with an autoimmune disorder, and 1 in 2 are dealing with metabolic syndrome in pregnancy. Learning to be healthy as an adult is hard enough – eating healthy, working on gratitude, moving your body – imagine how difficult it is to get a child to do the same!
Our focus is unique and you’ll hear lots of people who have gotten results with this work that they couldn’t find elsewhere.
Our results are different because our questions and approach is different. We utilize the most up to date evidence based and epigenetic data available.
The science of epigenetics focuses on understanding how your environment influences how your body expresses different genes within your body. For example; vitamin D3 activates 2000 genes in the body and has been shown to decrease chances of asthma, eczema, and/or allergies in your BABY when mom is taking vitamin D3 during preconception and pregnancy. In men, vitamin D not only improves sperm quality, but it also changes the insulin response in his children. Pretty cool stuff!
This is why our approach is focused on the health of mom and dad – as much as I adore the couples I have the honor to work with, what I TRULY adore is the impact you are making on your children and grandchildren by taking the time to work on your own health prior to conception.
Our approach is different – we believe pregnancy is a side effect of health. When the focus is getting pregnant, health isn’t the first focus, and our kids are paying for it. We pride ourselves on better birth outcomes – for everyone involved! Not only do our couples rarely experience things like morning sickness, gestational diabetes, or blood pressure issues in pregnancy, they also give birth to babies who are calm, relaxed and alert. Our couples have significantly fewer challenges if any at all in postpartum, and if they choose to breastfeed, have a fantastic supply.
Better than all of that combined, our couples are supported, acknowledged, and empowered on their journey – the longest and most rewarding journey of their lifetime – becoming parents.
Our program doesn’t teach you WHAT to think, it focuses on HOW to think. When you know WHY you’re making the choices you are, it’s a whole lot easier to build habits, understand why your body is acting the way it is, and how to best approach a plan to create change. The quality of your questions determines the quality of your answers. We ask different questions, which is why our statistics are significantly higher than traditional fertility programs, and couples utilizing fertility treatment need fewer cycles and even drugless cycles!
Imagine if you could slow or even stop potential health issues in your children by taking care of yourself first. That’s the focus, my passion, and drive of The Schaefer Protocol.
Empowering healthy families from fertility forward has been my mission for over a decade now, and will continue to change lives of every couple we have the honor to work with!
• Healthy Human Consult. Book a 15-minute complimentary consult to see if we’re a good fit for you, and to see if you’re a good fit for us. We will go over your past history and gain understanding and clarity of what brought you to where you are, as well as answer any questions you may have about what we do.
• Healthy Human Evaluation. If you’d like to move forward, you’ll fill out an 8 point evaluation that will assess the main areas of concern and benefit when it comes to preconception and fertility work. This work is focused on The Schaefer Protocol and addresses lifestyle factors as well as hormonal factors that play a role in fertility challenges.
• Testing – In office, we will have you do your baseline testing, including mineral testing as well as scans and neurologic testing to see how your nervous system is functioning and adapting. X-rays may be done at this visit.
• Doctors Report – During your second visit, we will share what was discovered about your health based on the Consultation, Evaluation, Exam, Scans, and Testing. At this visit, you’ll receive your customized care plan, and our recommendations for moving forward. If you agree and like the plan, we will move forward. If you decide it’s not for you, you’ll be armed with information, answers, and insight to help you make the best move forward for you.
• Adjustments. A typical visit will last anywhere from 5-7 minutes, depending on how your body is adapting. You will be checked for vertebral subluxation and if present, you will be adjusted. It’s as simple as that!
Follow us on social media.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday by appointment
- 2205 Fernwood Drive
- Greensboro, NC 27408
The content on this site is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide or replace any individual medical advice and/or treatment from your personal physician. Please consult your doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner for individual and specific questions and concerns.